Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
TomTom_65
Persephone
hasangels
izy19
Angelic
9 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:07

shyness doesn't go with your tattoos

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 15:08

how do you mean ang?

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:09

Your tattoos makes you more a guy, more open-minded...

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 15:12

ahhhh i am open minded but i am still shy nerd

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:12

Always been like that, or it goes with age? Lmao
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 15:14

always you can tell by the silly things i say
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:16

That's devils good side...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 15:22

shhhhh its between you and me
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:23

hey, you're in my company which already make you a little less devilish...or it is quite opposite?! Shocked Lmao
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 15:24

i think you bring out the mischievous devil in me
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:27

I like mischievous devil
    izy19
    izy19
    Student
    Student

Female
    Number of posts : 5680

Post by izy19 Tue 26 May 2009, 16:03

hi guys
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 17:58

morning iz
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 18:37

Miss me yet?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 18:38

hey ang made me smile sneaking up like that....its not sunrise yet
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 18:39

That's what I hoped...came just to see how you doing?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 18:40

good had some coffee and some fruit and im rearing to go, fed the animals....off to work in 10 minutes
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 18:44

I don't have more time then that either...you sleepy yet?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 18:47

no i will start geting tired aroun 2pm i have to hit the road maybe i see you later? if not have a good sleep
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 18:48

See you later...I sent you photos, but on your regular...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 18:50

thanks i will still collect them at work .....i cant wait till the end of the day Wink see you
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 18:52

Silly...see you hun...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 20:48

im back sleepy
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 23:46

I'm not sleeping yet...wanna tell me a story?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 23:49

what would you like to hear?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 23:50

You pick...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 23:52

once upon a time there was a princess, decended from the angels themselves ......
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 23:55

I love the start...Will there be a prince too? Woot
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2009, 00:01

yes but in true fashion the handsome prince is evil and the rightful heir to the throne of the kingdom (somewhere between heaven and hell) is actually hideous ly deformed cos he was cursed by gypsys in the land of romania ...the cuse can only be lifted by a kiss on each cheek from a heavenly princess....but neither of them know that
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 27 May 2009, 00:06

scotty wrote: he was cursed by gypsys in the land of romania ...

You sure those gypsy's are not from Siberia? There are lot of them here... Hmm

... a kiss? Hearted Does she know what she's to do?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 06:10