Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
TomTom_65
Persephone
hasangels
izy19
Angelic
9 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 3 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:39

yea yea you know im gonna hold you to that promise to show me around i would so love to see those places

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 3 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 13:41

Sure, you can count on that...

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:44

in summer or winter?

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 13:46

Winter can be very cold (below 0), and summer can be very hot (Over 40 deg.), so what you prefer more?

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:56

hmmm lets see you will say summer cos i might get a wet tshirt....i might say winter in the hope you would keep me warm .....you choose, im sure its awesome all year round
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 13:58

I choose summer then, I love the heat... and wet t-shirt... Mean
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:59

thought you might sounds good
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 14:00

You disappointed?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 14:02

not at all ....prague, rome, you, it would be perfect anytime of year for me
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 14:06

And don't forget to bring the camera...not for me, but for the sights...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 14:07

oh but you are one of the sights
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 14:09

But I don't like it much...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 14:31

really...why?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 14:33

Makes me blush, confused...lol Blush
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 14:37

ok but not even one for me ?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 14:38

Ok, one...and if I don't see some more Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 14:40

deal.....(i think the camera loves you tho)
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 14:41

I don't think so, but thanks... Blush
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 14:56

i prefer to be behind the camera too
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 14:57

Then you understand me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 14:58

completely ang
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 14:59

Kiss
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 15:02

Blush
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:02

Because of one??? What about 4?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 15:05

im just as shy as you.....but hey the more the better Wink
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:07

shyness doesn't go with your tattoos
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 15:08

how do you mean ang?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:09

Your tattoos makes you more a guy, more open-minded...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 15:12

ahhhh i am open minded but i am still shy nerd
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 15:12

Always been like that, or it goes with age? Lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 06:01