Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
TomTom_65
Persephone
hasangels
izy19
Angelic
9 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 40 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Tue 09 Jun 2009, 23:42

Just finished, but it's so shiny and bright tonight...

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 40 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2009, 23:46

wish i could see it

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Tue 09 Jun 2009, 23:48

And how is your day so far? I heard it might be raining in N. Zimbabwe... Rolling Eyes

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2009, 23:54

it has been raining sinc tusday and its not likely to stop until monday (there are fine breaks ) but its just depreeing weather

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Tue 09 Jun 2009, 23:56

Hmm... Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:01

i cant type for shit ...it should say depressing weather

nice to know your having good weather
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:02

Does it effect you, your mood?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:04

yea it does when theres no sun
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:05

There's 2 of us then...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:12

im definitely gonna have to change my avatar.....something that doesnt sever the link , keeps the ying close to the yang
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:13

Here? There?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:14

sorry...... there.
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:20

Yes, I agree...thought it will be closed soon...should you bother?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:24

in the afternoons i get bored so i go theere check and leave messages (only 1 person leaves anything these days, shes such a sweety) ;)and while im there i might as well change it....and yeah im surprised its still there
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:26

Only one? Hmm, maybe she's bored...lol tongue
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:28

or maybe shes a good friend
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:30

Well she must care when she remembers you every day...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:32

yea i think she does.......wonder if she really knows how much she makes me smile?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:37

I'm sure she's happy when you let her know that....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:39

you dont think she feels that already?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 10 Jun 2009, 00:43

She does, but even more when you say it...

-------

http://heaven-hell.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=241

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 01:21