Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
TomTom_65
Persephone
hasangels
izy19
Angelic
9 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Persephone
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1574

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 22 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Persephone Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:13

Sure, what was you thinking? Lmao

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 22 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:14

well i will just have to chase her and get her back here

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:23

No need to chase me...I didn't run...thought maybe you'd love if I's jealous...

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:24

and you dont want me to?

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:26

Want what? Chase me or you want me to be jealous?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:32

dont want me to think that you were jealous?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:33

No cause I'm not jealous...are you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:39

i dont get jealous im comfortable with whatever we have Wink
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:40

You know she's my best friend?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:42

yea ....now im lost
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:43

then how can I be jealous, silly?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:45

ahhhh ok ok i was a bit slow but im there now
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:46

and do you know I'm teasing you to make you confused...you're cute when you're...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:47

now that i know ...i like when you tease
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:47

I love to tease...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:48

and i must say your very good
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:49

I'm good? Only good?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:51

scotty wrote: very good

put your glasses on please
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:52

I saw that "very"...I hoped for more, but I'll be satisfied with it for now...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:54

ok ....your the goddess of teasing ....everyone else crumbles at your feet when the game begins (except me im up for it)

is that better?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:55

No...now you lied for me... Nah
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:56

eh ? when?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:58

just now...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 23:00

im lost again what did i say?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 23:00

Did you sleep well Scotty?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 23:02

i did and i dreamed last night first time for a while
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 23:04

Was it a good dream?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 23:05

it was random again nothing specific ......someone special made an appearance ......would you like to know more
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 02 Jun 2009, 23:06

if you'd like to share, yes I'd...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 23:09

i was in a theater watching a live show .....you were beside me....
    i dont know where it was but the language was foriegn to me i went to order snack food and didnt understand Wall ....you had to do it...
    i still payed tho....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:45