Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
izy19
Devilish1
damageink
xxmandyxx
Angelic
Persephone
10 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

damageink
    Baby
    Baby

Number of posts : 385

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 40 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by damageink Thu 19 Mar 2009, 00:28

might have

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 40 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 00:31

...since I woke up next to you, we do now... Laughing

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2009, 01:05

silent Very Happy

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 08:29

Morning...speak. angry

xxmandyxx
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Number of posts : 1918

Post by xxmandyxx Thu 19 Mar 2009, 12:22

hello my sexy well you havent been in my bed for a while Mean
    DEViANC
    DEViANC
    Baby
    Baby

Male
    Number of posts : 122

Post by DEViANC Thu 19 Mar 2009, 15:24

you were here last night or you just came before i wake up? i cant remember anything Slap
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 16:05

And where are we now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2009, 17:12

morning angel
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 19:19

Morning Dev
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:36

i dont have long 1 employee hasnt turned up so i have to get my hands dirty
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:39

It's about time... Twisted Evil
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:40

oh you kicking me out the door? sad
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:41

No...just saying you've been lazy... tongue
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:43

hmmmmmm so you prefer the men to be out doing physical work than lying around waiting to massage your feet?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:44

First work, then a massage...if they get to lazy, at the end they will be lazy to do a massage as well...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:46

hope i dont let you down Slap
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:47

Hope you won't...my feet are killing me... Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:49

i better get back to work ...if you feel something on your feet later while your sleeping dont worry i will have finished work and started massaging your feet...just relax and enjoy
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:52

Ok...just be careful if I caught you doing silly things angry ...

Till later Wave
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2009, 23:13

its ok just lie back and sleep its only me Suspect
    damageink
    damageink
    Baby
    Baby

Male
    Number of posts : 385

Post by damageink Fri 20 Mar 2009, 00:12

drink

-------

http://heaven-hell.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=132

-------

http://heaven-hell.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=132

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 16:38