Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
izy19
Devilish1
damageink
xxmandyxx
Angelic
Persephone
10 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 38 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2009, 21:48

then stay sleeping

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 38 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Tue 17 Mar 2009, 21:49

Will you make me a company?

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2009, 21:50

yes i will stay and watch over you ...rub your back till you start to........snore

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Tue 17 Mar 2009, 21:53

Hey I don't snore... Mad jumping

Stay one night and see for yourself... Your welcome

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2009, 21:58

deal.... can i hop in the bed or am i on the floor at the end of the bed
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 17 Mar 2009, 22:02

On the floor...sorry but you think I'm snoring.. Not interested
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2009, 22:13

where i belong ......i'm smiling tho Smile
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 17 Mar 2009, 22:24

...if you smile too loud, you won't be able to hear if I'm snoring... tongue
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 00:43

i'll put my hearing aids in
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 18 Mar 2009, 09:23

So? Was I snoring? Not interested
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 16:56

and you dribbled a little but thats ok it was kinda cute
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 18 Mar 2009, 16:58

I just wanted you to go to Mands bed... Not interested
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:03

but why .........she doesnt like my feet Shocked
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:07

Because you think I snore...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:11

alright i'll tell everyone i made that up , you dont snore........but that was an interesting chat we had while you were sleeping have you always talked in your sleep?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:17

Since I was little...what did I say, cause I don't remember? Confused
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:20

well it was quite detailed so i wont go into the whole thing but something about waterfals and wine and secret renezvous ......
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:25

Oh, how much detailed? My mother was right when she told me to shot my mouth sometimes...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:27

i had to go have a cold shower Laughing it was quite deetailed
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:31

Oh, dear...maybe I should hide... Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:35

no dont hide ....i just wish it was me in that waterfall with you Wink but my bad luck miss out again
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 18 Mar 2009, 17:38

Shh, can you tell me who was with me?! But keep it down, I don't want other to know... Shocked
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 18:23

it might be embarrassing for her
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 18 Mar 2009, 19:13

HER??? Scotty, you sure it's not your fantasy?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 19:31

hey i was just listening ang........ Laughing Laughing
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Wed 18 Mar 2009, 19:50

Think I'll hide for a few days... Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 20:16

i will miss you
    damageink
    damageink
    Baby
    Baby

Male
    Number of posts : 385

Post by damageink Wed 18 Mar 2009, 23:55

heya bro whats doin
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2009, 23:56

just waiting for someone to turn up with a beer
    xxmandyxx
    xxmandyxx
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Female
    Number of posts : 1918

Post by xxmandyxx Wed 18 Mar 2009, 23:57

im here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 15:41