Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Sheol
Angelic
6 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 20 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:00

Motorbike accident? When did it happened? Shocked

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 20 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2009, 23:02

when i was 20

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:03

Were you bad injured?

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2009, 23:06

not really just alittle bit broken leg and torn ligaments.....happened right outside hospital and i rode home after ...it was late and i was tired , you know how it is

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:07

You mean you're young? Slap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2009, 23:08

and indestructible
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:15

And silly... Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2009, 23:16

you think thats silly you should have seen me driving with one leg in a cast from toe to hip....... Laughing
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:17

Shocked Should I ask what more you did?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2009, 23:26

well i still had to get around after my motorbike accident......the pub wasnt gonna come to me hahahahahahahaha and no-one was volunteering to take me
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:28

So now you make sound in bed?! Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2009, 23:30

well you watch over me ........do i?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:32

I meant on your knee... Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2009, 23:39

its ok as long as i oil it............. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:41

Baby oil or ...? Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2009, 23:43

......engine oil? no, massage oils ang Wink
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:44

I had to tease you a little...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2009, 23:45

and i love it ang
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Sun 10 May 2009, 23:48

So I need screws so I could get a massage? Hmm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 11 May 2009, 00:11

no you just have to ask
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 11 May 2009, 07:55

If I ask you, would you give me a massage?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 11 May 2009, 09:24

yes would you cover my travel expenses Laughing
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 11 May 2009, 09:26

Hmm, is there any other way? dull
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 11 May 2009, 09:31

i should be so lucky if there was
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 11 May 2009, 09:32

You? Hun, then I would travel the world... yahoo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 11 May 2009, 09:34

theres a tropical beach with your name on it
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 11 May 2009, 09:37

My first destination would be that beach...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 11 May 2009, 09:40

i would have to greet you as you get off the plane
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 11 May 2009, 09:41

You won't miss any cheek? Mean
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 11 May 2009, 09:43

the greeting will be customary.......... Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 08:58