Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Sheol
Angelic
6 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 30 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2009, 23:10

we will see .....you wouldnt be shocked?

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 30 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Mon 18 May 2009, 23:12

Maybe, so I'd rewind it over and over again....

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2009, 23:15

it would be better in reverse anyway Lmao

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Mon 18 May 2009, 23:17

One way or the other, it would be worth watching... Mean

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2009, 23:18

ok im gonna do it ..........when i get better
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 18 May 2009, 23:20

I'm not believing until I see it... No way
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2009, 23:22

so your order is for one wet tshirt and one ass?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 18 May 2009, 23:27

Well you don't have 2 asses? Hmm Although you thought some has only 3 cheeks... Lmao
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2009, 23:34

yeayea i did that on purpose you know ....to get a laugh outta you .....honest dull
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 18 May 2009, 23:36

Then why did you report it as a mistake?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2009, 23:38

because ......im a man alright ...........im not perfect like you Laughing
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 18 May 2009, 23:40

Like me? Oh, you really have a flu...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2009, 23:56

no i just like to say nice things
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 18 May 2009, 23:57

Even lies?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 18 May 2009, 23:59

nothing i have said is lies ang the things i say are truths that happen to be nice
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 19 May 2009, 08:42

Morning Scotty...how are you feeling?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 19 May 2009, 08:45

still got the flu i didnt expect to see you here...i cant stay long did you sleep well?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 19 May 2009, 08:47

Why you didn't expect me?

Yes, I slept ok. Are you taking for it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 19 May 2009, 08:49

you said you might not.....no nnot taking anything dont believe in drugs just lotsa fluids and dont stop moving
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 19 May 2009, 08:52

Fruits? You eat fruits?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 19 May 2009, 08:53

yup i would live on them if i could love fruit
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 19 May 2009, 08:55

Me too, though it's rare to hear that man likes to eat fruits...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 19 May 2009, 08:59

well i am strange
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 19 May 2009, 09:00

No, you're rare a good hearted man...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 19 May 2009, 09:05

apples and bananas now citrus soon
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 19 May 2009, 09:06

All sorts in tones...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 19 May 2009, 09:08

kiwifruit is cheap right now
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 19 May 2009, 09:10

Pineapple? Melon?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 19 May 2009, 09:12

plums and peaches also right now
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 19 May 2009, 09:13

Yum! Feel hungry now...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:56