Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Angelic
damageink
xxmandyxx
7 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 38 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:01

well its alright for you , you are the passenger you get to see all the sights ........take photos im usually the driver ..... affraid

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 38 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:04

That's a good side of not having a drivers licence...you can see everyone/everything that passes you by... Laughing

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:21

maybe we could have a driver and i could be a passenfger too

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:22

What's that? Hmm Laughing

Only if you're not taking photos of me....

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:24

well we could just be sipping champagne
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:26

Great idea...love that kind of travelling...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:33

still bring your camera tho......you probably dont leave home without it anyway
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:36

Not caring it always...there must be plenty of beautiful places...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:49

....that we could sit and watch the sun go down?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:05

Or sun rising?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:06

both i think would be nice
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:12

I agree...and you'll be telling me about that master piece problem you've... Giggle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:13

you think we could have a healthy discussion about that?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:14

No, but I wanted to see your reaction... Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:18

hehehehe but i am curious about your faith.......not for me just curious
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:22

What faith got to do with it? tongue
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:24

well probably nothing but arent i allowed to be curious?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:25

Yes you're...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 01:52

sleep now angel
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:26

Morning Scotty...did I sleep at all? I mean you're still here... Hmm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:27

no i been and im back
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:29

Had a good day?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:33

it was quiet at work no dramasi could of napped
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:34

I'm glad...thanks for the poem...anyone told you how silly you're? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:35

you do all the time.......poem? i cant even remember i will have to look back
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:37

Aw, is it the middle age thing or you're sleepy? Mean
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:38

i found it ........i was having such a good time my thoughts were scrambled and i still havent wound down from work
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:39

I'm happy to hear that cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:46

i cant stay too long ang
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 21 Apr 2009, 08:48

I know it's that time....I enjoy the time we spent last night and now...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 19:21