Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Angelic
damageink
xxmandyxx
7 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 37 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 16:08

What about sharks?

Sheol
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Number of posts : 1983

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 37 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Sheol Mon 20 Apr 2009, 16:15

....ah....guess we have to ask the "octopus" to help us , with his ink , i´ll dive undercouver.... Cool Slap

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 16:16

You think he'd help us?

Sheol
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Sheol Mon 20 Apr 2009, 16:25

well i´m sure , he´s a great dude as he calls me Very Happy

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 16:27

Dude...lol Laughing

I mean that's great. 3 of us diving?
    Sheol
    Sheol
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Male

Post by Sheol Mon 20 Apr 2009, 16:29

yep , just imagine Very Happy
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 16:31

2 guys, sorry dudes in shorts... Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 17:49

morning ang hows your day
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 17:50

Morning Scotty...it was relaxing mostly...you had a good sleep?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 17:51

no its stormy here like the big bad wolf is huffin and puffin gonna blow my house in
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 17:52

Hope you're not wearing red pants... Shocked
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 17:54

i had to check.......but no green.......is that off topic
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 17:56

No...just a talk after waking up...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 17:57

oh your awake .........hang on i better wake myself up , need another coffee
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 18:01

Make 2 cups...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 18:08

and how many do you want?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 18:11

How many what? Sugar? No sugar for me...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 19:21

do you want 2 coffees too?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 19:26

No...one for you and one for me...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 21:26

i feel so relaxed
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 22:46

Coffee was good?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 22:48

it wasnt the coffee Wink
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 22:50

A car? Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 22:54

cars arent relaxing ang
    lets just say i found somewhere tranquil Wink
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 22:58

Car can be relaxing if you're driving in your dream car, by the cost, watching the ocean on a beautiful day...see?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:01

well its alright for you , you are the passenger you get to see all the sights ........take photos im usually the driver ..... affraid
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:04

That's a good side of not having a drivers licence...you can see everyone/everything that passes you by... Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:21

maybe we could have a driver and i could be a passenfger too
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:22

What's that? Hmm Laughing

Only if you're not taking photos of me....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2009, 23:24

well we could just be sipping champagne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 07:47