Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Giving Good Head

Persephone
    Persephone
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 1574

Giving Good Head Empty Giving Good Head

Post by Persephone Fri 27 Feb 2009, 22:05

Because you love giving head doesn't mean you give it well so here are 5 small tips to help you and your lady out...

1.) There is more to it than the clit: The clit isn't the only part of the vagina that loves attention during 69. The vagina isn't just for your dick. So stop ignoring it. Put your finger(s) in it, use a vibrator, a carrot (not my thing but I thought I'd throw it out there), something, ANYTHING but play in it please. I mean for crying out loud your face is covered in lady juices so why are you afraid of getting your hands dirty?

2.) You have options: Speaking of the clit, there are more sensations we like other than you flicking it with the tip of your tounge. Suck it, bite it (not too hard- I can not stress this enough) or agian use your hands and give it a little break so she doesn't orgasm in 30 seconds or less. Alternate and repeat. Do you like it when a woman just bobs up and down on your dick with her mouth and nothing else or do you like it when she sucks the whole thing, then just the tip, licks it, grabs it and jacks you off while sucking it and plays with your balls? We like a little variety too.

3.) Rug Burn = No fun: Shave your face or at the very least trim your mustache. No woman on this entire planet thinks having rug burn on her inner thighs is col. We do have to get up and go to work/school/shop when you are done. We need to be able to walk without being in constant pain. Not being able to walk because of the earth shattering orgasm one thing and is totally diferent than being in pain because our thighs are chaffing.

4.) Her thighs are not there just to get in the way: You don't just have to rush right in and start going at it like you're starving, kissing a ladies thighs can only go one of two ways- a. it'll turn her on even more or b. she's laugh like crazy cause it tickles, either way its fun so stop using them to prop yourself up. Rub them while you're eating her out, grab them and pull her legs open but just stop pretending like they aren't there. They are an erogenous zone.

5.) Its not going to break: There are some men who eat pussy like if they get too close or too into it its going to break. You do this too when having sex. If your lady likes it a bit harder during sex she probably wouldn't mind you losing yourself and letting go when your face is in between her legs. Bury your face in there, swim around, come up for air and then dive back in. The vagina is attached. It will not break, it will not come off, it will not need to go in and be redetailed if you bang it up a bit with your mouth so stop treating it like a new Sabb and rough it up a bit. Touch it and act like you love doing it. If you say you love eating pussy then EAT IT don't just taste test it.
    Anonymous

Giving Good Head Empty Re: Giving Good Head

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2009, 22:10

you forgot to mention it wont bite back tongue
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Persephone Fri 27 Feb 2009, 22:43

Are you sure?! nerd
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2009, 22:50

welll alright maybe they do when i think about it but they dont have teeth that im sure of Confused
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Persephone Fri 27 Feb 2009, 23:28

No, but can eat you, whole of you without teeth nerd
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2009, 23:32

that sounds like a challenge ............i'll let you know how i get on........

anyway i thought this was about eating , not being eaten.....aaaaahhhhh depends on your perspective Hmm
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Persephone Fri 27 Feb 2009, 23:48

Oh, I'm glad you figured out what was I thinking Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 28 Feb 2009, 00:24

somethings are better slow as long as we get there in the end
    Sera_6969
    Sera_6969
    Baby
    Baby

Male
    Number of posts : 67

Post by Sera_6969 Mon 09 Mar 2009, 13:48

Hmm... Nice 2 kno i'm not doing anything wrong! tongue Twisted Evil Very Happy
    keef
    keef
    Baby
    Baby

Male
    Number of posts : 15

Post by keef Sat 30 May 2009, 20:48

at least you know what its made of Smile
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Persephone Mon 01 Jun 2009, 20:33

Sera_6969 wrote:Hmm... Nice 2 kno i'm not doing anything wrong! tongue Twisted Evil Very Happy

Hope to hear your gf's opinion tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 18:47