Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
TomTom_65
Persephone
hasangels
izy19
Angelic
9 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 12:06

No...it's because I'm raised to respect the elders... Lmao

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 12:08

im just a 32 year old who was born 12 years premature Lmao

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 12:10

If you're 32... silent

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 12:11

go on.......

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 12:11

Better not... silent
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 12:30

why not .....is it more for private chat?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 12:32

Maybe I'd get on to you... Mean
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 12:35

oh i should be so lucky ang.........now where was that fountain of youth?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 12:37

You wouldn't say no? Shocked
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 12:41

in a perfect world there would be no other circumstances to stop me saying yes
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 12:43

Despite your age, you still look good...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 12:48

Blush i wasnt really talking about the fact that im a relic Lmao but thanks i ment in a world where i wasnt tied to this country
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 12:52

So if you're not tied.... Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 12:53

i would be on a plane jetting across the skies
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 12:53

To Croatia? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 12:57

ummm planes dont go direct where can i get a connection to belgrade...someone there id like to meet
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 12:59

I think you'd go to Australia, think there you'd have a direct flight to Belgrade...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:05

i dont like australia....what about dubai?....
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 13:07

In my dreams, probably...you know there are a lot of Serbs in Australia?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:14

yes we hear about serbs and croats fighting over there all the time,over soccor games......australia always reports bad news about immigrants never the good things they bring....there is a large serbian population here too up in the grape growing areas (i think they like their wine)
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 13:18

Really? Now I'm ashamed...

Wine...hmmm Woot
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:27

no dont be its not the people its the game it brings the worst out in people around the world its not confined to 1 country it doesnt happen here (but soccer is not a major sport here)the serbs and croats here are good people
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 13:30

That's good to hear... I don't know anyone from New Zimbabwe here... sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:31

hehehhehehehe thats why i would like to go there not many of us have been to that part of europe
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 13:37

Well, you're not missing anything like Rome, or Prague...but Lmao
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:39

yea yea you know im gonna hold you to that promise to show me around i would so love to see those places
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 13:41

Sure, you can count on that...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:44

in summer or winter?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 26 May 2009, 13:46

Winter can be very cold (below 0), and summer can be very hot (Over 40 deg.), so what you prefer more?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 13:56

hmmm lets see you will say summer cos i might get a wet tshirt....i might say winter in the hope you would keep me warm .....you choose, im sure its awesome all year round

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 00:34