Heaven & Hell Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
xxmandyxx
carthoris
izy19
mdal
Angelic
Persephone
10 posters

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

mdal
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Number of posts : 601

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 19 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by mdal Mon 13 Jul 2009, 11:53

...don't spill your coffee - it might burn something 'delicate' Wink

izy19
    Student
    Student

Number of posts : 5680

What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you? - Page 19 Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up next to the person above you?

Post by izy19 Mon 13 Jul 2009, 18:32

you again here??

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13636

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 18:50

You want me to go?

izy19
    Student
    Student

Number of posts : 5680

Post by izy19 Mon 13 Jul 2009, 18:57

not you..you can stay..

Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 22:24

And who can't?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 22:40

i can ...hey you hows your evening?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 22:42

You're here? Shocked

It's ok...how's your day?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 22:46

yes i raced thru some work now i have some time
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 22:47

That's nice...you had breakfast?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 22:48

i have ......i made you a coffee
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 22:49

For me? Smile

Whee Kiss
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 22:50

theres only you and me here....... Wink
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 22:51

I see... dull

Thanks
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:19

be right back
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:20

Ok...hope you know what you're doing... Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:29

me? probably not but have you heard any complaints?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:30

Not you...cause you don't want me to speak with others... Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:31

eh???
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:33

I got you confused, did I?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:34

sure did ....i have no idea what you meant
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:40

Guys around you...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:55

around me ? here you mean?
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:58

At work...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2009, 23:59

they arent as nice as me ...you wouldnt like them
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 14 Jul 2009, 00:00

How do you know that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2009, 00:01

cos i know them
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 14 Jul 2009, 00:01

Maybe I'd like them...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2009, 04:25

hmm well 2 of them are much younger than you and 1 is much older than me....1 is older than you but younger than me and lives with his mummy ,and the other ....well he drives a ford..... Lmao
    Angelic
    Angelic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post by Angelic Tue 14 Jul 2009, 07:30

Except the one who's older than you, and the guy who still lives with his mother, I don't see a problem...Let me check them out, or you'd be jealous? Shocked
    mdal
    mdal
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Male
    Number of posts : 601

Post by mdal Tue 14 Jul 2009, 11:39

izy19 wrote:you again here??

...I know - I'm sorry - I keep trying to find somewhere else to be, but no matter how many turns I make I always end up back here......
    tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:28